We've Helped Patients In Tallahassee With:
Back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, nerve pain, chronic pain, Headaches (due to migraine or tension), tingling, numbness, dizziness, pregnancy pains and colic baby, whiplash, sports and fitness injuries, si joint pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel, herniated disc and many other health problems.
We're always ready to help you. Whether your pain is hereditary, caused by age, repetitive strain, or any other reason. Take a path to your best health and call us today.
We will treat your pain with traditional chiropractic methods and techniques. We use state of the art technology in our office. It’s safer, more effective, and more comfortable than ever before. You should schedule an appointment if:
- You can’t lead a normal life because of chronic or episodic headaches which can last for hours or even days. We will help ease, and prevent future episodes through sessions of spinal adjustments. REMOVE the burden of all types of headaches, including migraines.
- You’re tired of aching or severe pain in your lower back. It usually starts after sudden movement, lifting a heavy object, and physical activity. Your pain gets worse when sitting, standing or bending backward.
- You have a poor posture due to your sitting job, you want to treat scoliosis and to prevent its progression.
- Your neck hurts as you are talking on the phone, sometimes it becomes worse even after sleep.
- You're injured during a car accident and want to fully recover.
- You’ve slipped or fallen during fitness or sports activity, and now you feel constant pain. You can't walk properly, bend or twist.
- You're diagnosed with degenerative changes of the spine or osteoporosis.
- You're diagnosed with round ligament pain, back pain, or sciatica.
- You have a pregnancy related health problem. You can’t sleep or walk and can’t take painkillers, as it can harm the baby.
About Lowery Chiropractic & Our Mission
Our mission is to provide safe, effective, and affordable chiropractic care in Tallahassee. Our goal is to help your body’s natural ability to heal itself by treating you and not your the symptoms. We'll educate you on your condition, and help you take an active role in your health and well-being.
It's our goal to have each member of your family get the most out of life by staying healthy. We'll always take the time to listen to your problem. We want to address the pain and start the healing process, so you leave happier and healthier. Our beautiful office has a great family atmosphere, and our friendly staff will make sure you have a great experience.
PREVENT FUTURE PAIN
Dr. Chris Lowery focuses on the cause of pain, not the symptoms. He has experience in all areas of chiropractic care. He uses traditional chiropractic methods as well as advanced technologies to heal you.
Our friendly and professional staff will make your experience enjoyable and comfortable.
HOW NATURAL HEALING WORKS
Our goal is to facilitate your body’s natural ability to heal itself by correcting the root problem. We will encourage you to take an active role in your health and well-being through spinal adjustments, corrective exercises, massage, physical rehabilitation and therapy, nutritional advice, and lifestyle recommendations.
Lowery Chiropractic Reviews
Other doctors could not find the source of the pain.
"This is the first time have ever gone to a chiropractor, and I was skeptical at first. I truly walked out of Dr. Lowery's office a happier version of myself. I lived with undiagnosed pain for several years, despite having had every type of "scan" possible. Other doctors could not find the source of the pain, and most would not take the time to listen to my concerns. I was unable to get any help once the "basic" tests came back negative.
Dr. Lowery, on the other hand, listened patiently and gave me phenomenal attention. He is so knowledgeable, and he took the time needed to explain the possible causes of my pain, as well as the procedure(s) he was going to perform.
I am feeling much better after only a few treatments!"Oscar G.
Tallahassee, FL Resident
I genuinely don't know what I would have done had it not been for this clinic and Dr. Lowery.
"I woke up a few days ago unable to move because of pain in my neck that was radiating down my left arm. I called many doctors that morning trying to get an appointment as soon as possible because I could not do my job or work that my schooling requires of me considering the amount of pain I was in. Dr. Lowery's office was the only office able to get in that day, and actually they got me an appointment two hours after I called in.
After my first treatment my pain level went from about an eight, to a four. After my second treatment pain is at a 1. I am very impressed with the treatment I've received at this office and very grateful that I was able to get two appointments squeezed into two days.
I genuinely don't know what I would have done had it not been for this clinic and Dr. Lowery. This is a wonderful place to be treated and I will definitely be suggesting it to all my friends in the area! A++++!"Clara Jean K.
Tallahassee, FL Resident